Thursday 22 August 2013

Sadness (WE WILL MAKE YOU CRY!)

Today (In fact in a few hours) we leave for Bombay.sad part is that we are leaving my Jay and Jemma (Uncle and Aunt...learnt a new word today). *sigh*. I guess I will speak again in Bombay. And then in Doha, then in...whoa. I just thought of something. People from India view my blog a lot. And I live in Canada. And I... I am brilliant. Since I live in Canada and by blog is lolchef.blogspot.in. Its .in not .com. So Indian people can view it! So I shall write about CANADA! (bad idea). But ill still write. Now to let you people from India to view s'more blogs: Connor's blog: http://awesomeyayyay-connor-connor.blogspot.in/!!!
Ali's blog: Sorry I don't know what his blog is :p. I'll put it in when I find out. I don't know Sorosh's blog either.............................................................................Just visit that one ^. BYE ALL. Ill be back soon. Whoa whoa wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


We are sorry for this interuption. Mr.LOLCHEF had fallen off his comfy bean-bag chair and is going to be away for a few days. so for that few days please enjoy this video


No comments:

Post a Comment